What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a science that maps out the key energy zones of the whole body on the feet. You will feel completely relaxed during this non invasive hands on application of pressure to specific areas of the feet at the clinic in Penrose Wharf in Cork City. By pressing these specific areas of the feet, every organ, gland, muscle and body part is affected for the purpose of rebalancing and optimum health.
How does Reflexology work?
Reflexology at the clinic in Cork allows the body to self-correct, cleanse itself and purge itself of toxins. This is accomplished by applying a precise pressure upon specific reflex zones in the feet to achieve a highly specialized relaxation in the corresponding area of the body. This improves the nerve, blood, and lymphatic supply. By working on a certain area, the corresponding part of the body receives improved nerve, blood and lymphatic supply.
The purpose of nerves is to carry messages and instruct the body. When the nerves improve, the instruction also improves, and as a result the body itself improves as well. Every nerve in the body begins and ends in the hands and feet. By applying this specialized pressure on the foot, the outcome is improved instruction to each and every part of the body, resulting in a re-educating, a re-patterning, and a re-conditioning of the nerves and instruction through the reflex/neutral electrical system of the body.
What can Reflexology help with?
The list is as long as there are maladies but here are some conditions that I have had personal experience and success with at the Reflexology clinic here in Penrose Wharf Cork City.
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress
- Headaches and Migranes
- Digestive disorders eg IBS, constipation, bloating, cramps
- Back Pain
- Sleep disorders
- Sinus infections
- Pains and aches eg shoulder pain, knee pain
- Menopausal symptoms/Premenstrual Symptoms
- Tinnitus(ringing in the ears)
- Respiratory conditions such as asthma, reoccurring chest or throat infections
- Restlessness and agitation
- Skin conditions eg eczema, acne, psoriasis
- Urinary tract infections and many more!
How many treatments?
The truth is that people respond differently to treatment here at the Reflexology clinic in Cork depending on how complex their condition is. Generally 6 treatments are recommended for immediate intervention to create consistent change and re-balancing. Each treatment works deeper into the body therefore deeper into the complexity of the condition being treated.
REFLEXOLOGY HEALTHPLAN €390
- 6 weekly or bi- weekly (80 minute) treatments over 6 or 12 weeks!
- Access to unlimited email support throughout the 6/12 weeks.
If more sessions are required following the 6 treatment careplan, we can arrange as required. Some clients find 6 sessions is just what they need and others want to continue with their progress.
- January 21, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- January 21, 2019 @ 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm
- February 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - February 3, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- February 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - February 17, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- March 2, 2019 @ 10:00 am - March 3, 2019 @ 5:00 pm