Reiki Facilitator Training
The Usui System of Reiki, Tibetan Reiki & Seichem
Reiki, unlike many modern day remedies works directly on the root cause of the condition
- Reiki is a natural effective healing system.
- Reiki creates a channel of energy from the practitioner to the client. It is this channel which facilitates the inherent ability of the body to heal itself.
- Reiki is organic, simple and safe.
- Reiki works effectively with all other medical and therapeutic treatments to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
All Reiki Courses Include:
- Reiki Certificate
- Continued support
- 2 hour follow up session one month after training
(A space to revise techniques and answer any questions).
This exciting 2 day Reiki Level 1 Training focuses on self-healing as you learn how to take healing into your own hands. Students become a channel for the Reiki energy and are shown all the hand positions for giving oneself, family and friends a full Reiki Treatment as well as other tools and techniques to help you on your personal journey.
You will begin to use Reiki straight away in a safe environment so your confidence can grow over the 2 days.
During the course you will learn and experience:
- The History of Reiki
- What Reiki is and How it works
- The ways in which Reiki can be used
- Reiki, Seichim & Sekhem Attunement
- Reiki for self healing, to treat family & friends
- Hands on practical sessions
- Introduction to Energetics
- The Human Energy System / The Aura
- The Chakra System
- The Aura Scanning, cleansing & Beaming
- Learn Techniques to maintain balance
(eg) Grounding & Protection
Who is this course for?
Our Reiki Training is designed and created for anyone to learn. The class material is helpful for professionals such as Massage Therapists, Counsellors, Nurses and for anyone who wishes to use Reiki for personal healing and development or to help friends & family.
As this is a fully hands on practical course, we do not require our applicants to have any prior training/experience.